ABOUT THE SUMMIT
The Ontario Economic Summit has been
steering the conversation about Ontario's
economic future for over 10 years.
The Ontario Economic Summit (OES) supports economic growth in the province. Presented by the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, the OES convenes leaders from the private and public sectors in a collaborative forum to define the solutions to Ontario’s greatest economic challenges.
Every year, Ontario’s most influential leaders gather at OES in Niagara-on-the-Lake for an unparalleled opportunity to share insights, explore partnership opportunities, and shape public policy.
The OES is a year-long initiative. Through the Economic Leadership Series, the OES engages leaders at the community-and sector-levels where they join together to define collective, action-oriented economic agendas.
The Ontario Economic Summit is:
- A year-round, powerful movement that engages thought leaders in communities across Ontario to lead and shape our economic agenda and develop actionable commitments to be implemented.
- A one-of-a-kind opportunity for leaders from a diverse range of sectors and organizations to share business insights, explore partnership opportunities and influence public policy.
- A collaborative movement that helps to shape public policy and realize our shared economic vision, Emerging Stronger.
- A forum where ideas and recommendations to boost prosperity are shared by respected leaders from business, labour, academia, government, non-profit and aboriginal communities.
- A meeting place for economic champions and the next generation of business and civic leaders.